Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Important! - Funny Behavior 8.2 and online music/Refresh DRM's

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi All,

Had a small panic attack when i was prepping for gig tomorrow which i wanted to pass on for info purposes...
Not been Djing for 2 weeks (Holiday) and went to update my local cache with current top 40 for tomorrows gig.

Prior to my holiday i had updated to 8.2 with new online content features and signed up to Spotify and .Trail version of PulseLocker.
When opening up VDJ app opened then within 10 seconds closed it's self.... then re opened and closed it's self (in a loop). This continued until i killed the app by either hitting the x(close button) or end tasking.

Restarting the app resulted in the same issue... I noticed ti was trying to download/update my DRMs for Content Unlimited so i disabled the Wifi and this stopped the issue.
Now this wasn't a fix for me... so re-enabled WiFi as i need the DRM's to refresh....
Tried again and back into my loop issue.

I noticed tho that the last directory i was in was the pulse locker browser and it was at the point when the Downloaded Content directory displayed that the app crashed our and looped around.

I managed to click off the online content directories and close the app, changing my last browse location.
Started the app and all fine. no more closing and opening.

I managed to refresh my DRM's and download to Cache the tracks i needed.
Went to record the issue (Screen Recorder) but it didn't replicate the fault.

Not sure if the Screen Recorder was preventing the fault. so closed and tried again but no joy. All working fine... only thing ican think is that its was a bug whilst the DRM's were refreshing and trying to load/present the PulseLocker downloaded content directory.

Will try again Sunday/Monday, as working tomorrow so won't get prompted to refresh DRMs until Sunday/Monday.
Unless anyone else want's to test :)

Let me know if i can provide some for of log from VDJ.... :)

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 10:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)