Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problems with fade out point of auto mix setting

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey all,

I am having a problem with the fade out point in my auto mix. I have it set to the one fade(intro/outro) and it seems to be going right to the end of the song without fading like it usually does. I am working right now and it's driving me crazy. Could this be a bug? What did I do? I also did a reset back to factory settings on all the configuration settings. I even try and use the fade(remove silence) setting at it seems to be doing better than the fade outro one. The beginning points seem ok. Any clue what is up here? VDJ 8.2 b3696 MacBook Pro

Thanks
Chris

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 5:41 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is the fade length set to?

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 5:52 am
Adion wrote :
What is the fade length set to?

4 sec

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 6:20 am
It seems like it just isn't starting the fadeout at the right time. The song seems to go further out to the physical end of the file instead of fading out the outro. It's weird. I have used these settings forever. This is the first time that I seem to be having problems with it.

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 6:27 am
Anyone? I am working again tonight and still having same problems.

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 5:45 am
Here's an example of where the exit point is where it sets it to for remove outro. Any idea why all of a sudden it isn't removing the outro properly? It's leaving the mixes with dead air in between songs. I have to go manually adjust the exit points of all the songs. Help!

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 6:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There may indeed have been a bug calculating the fade points in the current build. It should only be a problem on new songs or songs re-analyzed with this build.
A fix is on the way. In the meantime, you could either go back to an older build and re-analyze those tracks, or temporarily use remove silence automix mode instead. (although this will keep a little more of the song present)

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 6:50 am
Oh ok... At least I know that this may be the source of my issues. I was wondering whether I was going bonkers here... I will wait and see what happens. I guess I am manually checking all the auto mix fades in the editor for the time being. Thanks for the help.

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 9:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)