Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: mixer drama.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok first i was sent a doa allen & heath db2. record function didnt work. as a replacement i was offerered a reloop rmx 80. guess what its doa! all from the same shop. im sending back both today, i will get a total refund under german law.

this is what im trying to do. and aint to complicated. i have 2 pioneer xdj 700 media players and a technics1200. i wanted a mixer with effects to record straight to an audio editor and record a wave to go to soundcloud. now with vdj on most every controller and even back in then dvs days i never had an issue. i do have an older denon mc6000mk2. would this work as a basic mixer and record into vdj or reaper? i know the 6000mk2 can work, if not a bit cramped as a regular dj mixer. sans filters and do dads.

Inviato Thu 27 Apr 17 @ 9:26 am
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
btw (sorry just really pissed off not). i do own the wonerful denon mcx8000. i never connected and other decks to it. but i did rip vinyl through it. i suppose that can be used to connect the pioneer xdjs too. although redundant. would it just see them as cd decks?

Inviato Thu 27 Apr 17 @ 9:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Reloop RMX80 doesnt have a USB Audio interface, so cant be used to record your mixing via a DJ software. The USB at the rear seems to be used only to update the firmware of the mixer as per the manual at page 20.

The RMX90 DVS provides what you want though.

I got this from the manual

So, it appears that you can use any Chans pair as a Record Input, but you need to sacrifice one of them. Once you set it up with a REC Input, you can add this input to VirtualDJ Audio setup as .. E.g.
record ... Reloop ... chans 1,2 (or any other you have chosen).

The channel you will use as REC cannot be used for Timecodes or any other.

BTW, we expect a sample unit from Reloop to provide official support soon.

Other mixers that provide recording of the Master Output (inc Effects) via the USB Audio Interface are DJM900/NXS/SRT, Rane mixers, DJM-S9

Inviato Thu 27 Apr 17 @ 8:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)