Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mc7000 ?????

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I finally got my mc7000 and packed the old 6000 away. I`m just getting used to the 7000 (awesome piece of kit) and managed to work out where everything is, except, how do select video transitions and effects as they are in a seperate folder to audio effects,

Inviato Tue 16 May 17 @ 2:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
From the VIDEO center panel of the default skins
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/interface/mixer/videomixer.html

In case you need to control those from the MC7000, you can use the BEAT FX knob. Assign the follwoing..
FX_BEATS--> device_side 'left' ? video_transition_select : deck master video_fx_select
SHIFT_FX_BEATS - > device_side 'left' ? video_transition_slider 1 : deck master video_fx_slider 1
FX_BEATS_PUSH--> device_side 'left' ? video_transition : deck master video_fx
This will allow you to control the Transition with the Left side BEATS and the Video FX with the right side one.

Inviato Tue 16 May 17 @ 2:47 pm
Thanks as always djdad, so it can`t be done without remapping the 7000, explains why I couldn`t work it out, not a huge problem for me as I`ve got an apc mini mapped for effects, just wondered how to do it, thanks again for clearing that up

Inviato Tue 16 May 17 @ 3:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Video effects will be available to select from the FX units of your controller, if a Video track is loaded to a deck. But if you map the BEATS knobs as above you will have the ability to control both Video Effects and Transitions and just those.

Inviato Tue 16 May 17 @ 6:21 pm
just noticed another small problem in that the brightness of videos is controlled by channel fader, is there a way to stop this and have the videos at full or normal brightness all the time other than when using the crossfader

Inviato Fri 19 May 17 @ 6:53 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes, disable the setting videoVolumeLink. You might also want to disable samplerVideoVolumeLink too.

Inviato Fri 19 May 17 @ 6:57 pm
Thanks SBDJ that did the trick, easy when you know how. Thanks again

Inviato Fri 19 May 17 @ 7:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)