Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Novation Twitch Pad LEDs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

On a windows PC,
I installed the Novation twitch driver Novation USB Driver-2.6.exe, and connected the Twitch Controller.
Virtual DJ recognized it as a supported controller!
The functionality is really pretty good,
But, the pads don't light up. In particular, I like a controller to show if a Cue Point is set, by lighting up the pad.
Am it doing something wrong, or can this be added?

Mara

Inviato Wed 24 May 17 @ 10:51 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please check your email

Inviato Wed 24 May 17 @ 5:01 pm
DIPANDJPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I've the same problem...could you send me the solution too ... write to my email if you prefer.

Thanks Antonio

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 1:17 pm
Hi, the previous user didnt reply with his feedback with the files i had sent him to test, so i am going to send you those by email.

1 question before that.. Do the Pads offer any other color other than dimmed Green, Red ,and Amber ? I mean there is no Blue color with any application that you may have used the unit with , right ?

If you want to do a test with VirtualDJ and see what colors do the Pads offer, do this...
Assign the LED_PAD1 as..
get_volume
then move the Volume Fader on the Twitch from bottom to top. Normally you should start with Black, then dimmed/dark red to full red, then Black, then dimmed Color1, Full color 1., black...... and end with dimmed Green, and Green

See if you get any colors that are not "variations" of green, red and amber

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 3:55 pm
Emailed you some test files whatsoever. You may skip the tests above if the files i have sent you work.

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 4:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)