Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-SX2 and VDJ 8.2 b3696

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a new Pioneer DDJ-SX2 and for some reason I am unable to get the headphone cue working. I can turn the headphone mix to master and hear the master output with no problem. when I push the CUE button on the controller it reads on VDJ 8.2 b3696 and lights up the button on Virtual DJ software. Has anyone experienced this with the DDJ-SX2 before?

Inviato Sun 28 May 17 @ 2:48 am
.....and your audio config in VDJ is...?

You mentioned the SX2 is new. Is this the first time you've used the SX2 with VDJ?

Inviato Sun 28 May 17 @ 8:26 am
With SX2 connected you should NOT use the software headphone controls (the ones on VirtualDj skin/GUI) to control your headphones output.
Instead you should use the controls on the controller itself.

So:
On SX2 turn the "Headphones Mixing" (14) knob all the way to the left.
Use the PFL (4) buttons to prelisten the tracks.
In order to prelisten the master output, press the "Master PFL" (15) button and then turn the "Headphones Mixing" (14) knob all the way to the right

http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsx2/layout/mixer.html

Inviato Wed 31 May 17 @ 10:34 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
check your split also.

Inviato Wed 31 May 17 @ 3:30 pm
hi

what will be better and easy to set up,

pioneer wego 4

or

pioneer ddj sx 2

thanks
henry

Inviato Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 9:37 am
They are both supported by VirtualDJ, and will work out of the box. If you would like to customize, it will depend on your skill level. If you have questions about anything else, please start a new thread. This thread is for the DDJ-SX2, thank you.

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 7:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)