Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8.2 Will not start if Winamp or Mediamonkey has been started first

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

VDJ 8.2 Will not start if Winamp or Mediamonkey has been started first. It deed before the last 2 months upgrades.
What can be done about this.
The only way I can get VDJ to run is reboot and start VDJ first.

Inviato Wed 31 May 17 @ 2:51 am
Are you talking on windows?

Because I've just tested with winamp and the latest VDJ public build, and it works fine, so it doesn't look like it's a general issue

However you can have issues where other software doesn't release the sound card after use so that VDJ can't use it because it's locked
This may be a similar case on your specific setup.
Maybe you can fix it by making sure that all software uses the internal soundcard on your laptop, and that VDJ is the only software that uses the external/controller soundcard (which ever you are using in your setup)

Inviato Wed 31 May 17 @ 6:05 am
What sound interface do you use ?
Does it have ASIO drivers ?
Also on your VirtualDj settings make sure ExclusiveAudioAccess is turned off

PS: You didn't provide much info about your issue, but it seems like the drivers of your sound interface hung and they can't be released or initialized properly.
Therefore, more information about your sound interface and sound setup are critical

Inviato Wed 31 May 17 @ 9:49 am
Thanks Guys sorry it took me so long to get back to the post. The problem fixed with the next update that came shortly after the post and have had no more problems since.
Could have been a windows update or VDJ not sure they both happened close so not sure.

Inviato Sun 02 Jul 17 @ 3:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)