Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ7 pro download with PRO subscription

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

tohbeeHome userMember since 2017
Hello everyone,

I subscribed to the PRO version and don't have a download link for the 7 PRO version in my licenses tab. Can anyone provide me one please. Support didn't answer yet.

Sincerely, Toby

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 17 @ 11:57 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 17 @ 12:23 pm
Thanks for the quick reply Adion.

That is VERY unfortunate, because it didn't say so during the checkout. Otherwise I wouldn't have subscribed at all. Now I have to contact support to get a refund because I can't use Version 8 at all. Or maybe they provide me a download link for the version 7?

Thank you. Are there any other thoughts about this?

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 17 @ 12:27 pm
Oh, is it possible to just use the 7 FREE version and input login information to get the full version?

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 17 @ 12:35 pm
OK folks, I just received the answer from a support team member which says:

"Hello,

VirtualDJ Pro subscriber is for VirtualDJ 8 user only. IF you need a Pro v7 you need a Pro Infnity license, because there isn't a subscription model for v7, just 8.

Best Regards,"

So that makes my subscription completely useless.
Let's see if Atomix Productions will refund the money, because I can't use version 8 due to a massive DRM collection :(

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 17 @ 2:39 pm
If you've got a "massive" collection of DRM protected music, how have you been playing it up until now?

You only joined the forum this year. Development of VDJ 7 stopped when VDJ 8 was released in 2014, so how did you know VDJ 7 plays DRM files?

If it's really so important to you to play music you didn't buy, just get a Pro license.

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 17 @ 4:48 pm
I played it through other software.
I found the DRM feature of VDJ7 via Google.
The DRM music is a downloaded backup of my 1000+ vinyls. Which is totally legal in Germany. So don't insinuate any bullish.

Thanks for the friendly welcome groovindj...

Inviato Thu 15 Jun 17 @ 12:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)