Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Map two effects to one dial and inverting one without misbehaviour?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey all,

Okay the title kind of suggests what I aim to accomplish but here are some more details.

I aim to map both the Filter and the Crossfader / Level to a set of keys (no midi) that can be pressed and held as apposed to tapped. One of these effects has to be inverted since I want to introduce high frequency initially, not low. When using the "param_invert" function however, the knob begins to misbehave, it either jumps to the opposite side when clicked to drag, the mousewheel scrolling function stops working or the knobs position simply stays where it is and forces you to play a guessing game amongst some other things aswell...

I thought this would be a relatively easy thing to accomplish given the simplicity of the scrips but I guess I was wrong, I need help. I urge those who know what they are doing to try this themselves and see if they have any success. Any advice on the matter would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Stefan

Inviato Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 11:22 am
Nevermind ya'll I decided to leave the dial alone and only use the keyboard. This is how I did it, a damn powerfull little script if i say so myself!

Ctrl + [
param_invert & filter +5% & level -10% & crossfader -5%

Ctrl + ]
param_invert & filter -5% & level +10% & crossfader +5%

Give it a bash ya'll, thank me later ;)

Inviato Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 12:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)