Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: COMPUTER JUST FROZE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

2mvp8102PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
I'm playing good, tried to find a request in Online Music ....but it wasn't working. I checked to see if I could find any song , no music would appear, no artist.....NOTHING. So i check and see I have no internet connect. I try to use the HotSpot on my phone and then it happens.....laptop just froze.....music continued to play but after that song was complete, I was lost........SILENCE....I had to restart my laptop and still no internet connect ....hotspot .....freeze.....silence......restart.....NO REQUEST......Can anyone tell me what my problem may be.

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 2:56 am
I don't know what the issue is, but if you can't connect to the internet, you can't use the services.

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 6:37 am
2mvp8102 wrote :
I'm playing good, tried to find a request in Online Music ....but it wasn't working. I checked to see if I could find any song , no music would appear, no artist.....NOTHING. So i check and see I have no internet connect. I try to use the HotSpot on my phone and then it happens.....laptop just froze.....music continued to play but after that song was complete, I was lost........SILENCE....I had to restart my laptop and still no internet connect ....hotspot .....freeze.....silence......restart.....NO REQUEST......Can anyone tell me what my problem may be.

It sounds like a problem with the operating system when it connect to the internet using your phone as hotspot
Try connecting and disconnecting from the hotspot a few times at home and see what happens, and if you can learn something from that
If you are on Windows the network drivers can be shaky - you may need to update them, or simply uninstall and reinstall your network drivers

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 7:12 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
This happened to me a couple of months ago.
I had everything installed, Traktor, Ableton, Rekordbox plus much more.
I wanted to see what would happen.

It's got to be internet related.
I simplify things.
Turn off windows updates.
Remove as many programs as possible.
Check your firewall and block all items except the important ones such as vdj itself.
I even uninstalled Firefox since it has a updater program.
Also I disabled my laptop onboard sound card which may cause conflicts with my main controller card. This may be controversial but it works in my case.

Basically tidy up your system!

Note:
I now still use the internet with Deezer and often buy songs from Amazon and Sunfly plus doing information searches with no problems.
I'm assuming you did a clean Windows install to avoid the manufacturers bloatware.

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 12:53 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Turn off windows updates.

I've been careless here..turn off auto updates and do them manually during the week when your not working. Keeping a Internet connected laptop fully updated is important.

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 3:29 pm
2mvp8102PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Thank you EVERYONE .....I will be cleaning some things up as suggested...I had no problems the following day and I did uninstall some things.....Thanks again EVERYONE.

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 6:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)