Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Midi Controller (Failed to connect)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hemippCUE userMember since 2011
Here's my problem, I went through the last few updates and a few things started happening, my 'Loop Out' plugin stopped working properly where whenever I activated it loops out but even when i faded to other side the song i looped out keeps playing full volume? I know it's a VDJ 7 plugin but it was working ok until recently. That I'm not too fussed about...

The biggest problem however is, my Virtual DJ recognises the sound card and plays sound via ASIO etc but my midi "Fails to connect" and I can't use my V7 controllers. I've tried some other controllers and the same happens. This happened after the last couple updates. P.s. I've tried rolling back to earlier versions and still no luck.

I run Windows 10 on an HP Envy Laptop and that's updated a few times recently could it be this?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated if possible ?

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 11:34 pm
HoVADJHome userMember since 2015
I am having a similar problem. I am running Windows 10 with the latest update. VDJ 8 quit. I have no ASIO, no MIDI control. I also use a VESTAX VCI-400. Not sure if it's Virtual DJ or the old Vestax driver that has a problem with the new Win 10 update.

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 17 @ 3:06 am
HoVADJHome userMember since 2015
Look for ANY Logitech devices or software on your computer. My game controller software was preventing my DJ controller from working. I uninstalled it, reinstalled my controller driver and it works as good as ever. ASIO and MIDI are back.

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 17 @ 11:36 pm
Update: Must be a Windows 10 update or something that affected my Virtual DJ Midi settings, I've reinstalled windows (I know that's a bit much but i was desperate to get VDJ 8 back up and running) and my Midi is back working again. Either there is an update from Windows that does this or I've installed some kind of third party app that affects the Midi settings in Virtual DJ 8. I will probably try and make my Windows updates wait until Atomix sorts out a possible fix for this? Please lol....

Sorry I couldn't pinpoint an exact reason but yeah that's what I did.

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 12:38 am
HoVADJ wrote :
Look for ANY Logitech devices or software on your computer. My game controller software was preventing my DJ controller from working. I uninstalled it, reinstalled my controller driver and it works as good as ever. ASIO and MIDI are back.

Man wish I gave this a look first, I don't have many Logitech devices connected to my Laptop but it seems a possibility. Thanks HoVADJ

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 12:55 am
Update 2: My Windows 10 updated and now my midi doesn't work again.

It worked after i immediately reinstalled windows.

It stopped working after I installed the following Windows updates KB4022725 and KB4022405. Other software i installed immediately were the latest iTunes and Numark V7 drivers which I'm sure won't be the problem. and that's it..

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 4:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)