Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vdj LE 7 not working after few minutes

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey every body. I have a american audio 14 mxr that comes with vdj le 7. I installed the software and use the cd key provided so that my vdj le will not be a trial version. But i noticed that after a few minutes, even i play songs, there is no sound. Knobs and faders are working but there is no output

Inviato Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 4:58 am
Please register your VDJ LE serial number (key) to your forum account, so that the forum shows you as a registered user. You can then also download the latest version from your account.

Inviato Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 7:13 am
meyottePRO InfinityMember since 2017
hi everyone,
I purchase a vms4.1 last week, tried to install it today but it says my 20 day trial has been used already. I can't get pass that screen to set up my audio. can anyone help. I'm using a Mac

Inviato Sat 29 Jul 17 @ 5:41 pm
meyotte wrote :
hi everyone,
I purchase a vms4.1 last week, tried to install it today but it says my 20 day trial has been used already. I can't get pass that screen to set up my audio. can anyone help. I'm using a Mac

Looking at your profile it looks like you are registered with a pro infinity license
That gives you a full use of the software with any controller, so you don't need the LE software

So in that case you should simply be able to download the latest VDJ 8 from the download section of this page, install it, and login with the same credentials as the ones you use for this forum, and be good to go

If you prefer v7 a pro infinity license should also give you access to that under "my licenses" on your profile page on this webpage

Inviato Sat 29 Jul 17 @ 7:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)