Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Spotify Disappeared

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Last time I used Virtual DJ it was there. Now it's gone.
Anyone know how to fix this ?

Inviato Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 6:51 pm
Please. Thanks

Inviato Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 6:52 pm
It's not available to home users.

Judging by your three stars, I guess you used to be a Pro Subscriber. For some reason, the stars don't reset once the subscription ends.

So.......make sure you're logged in to VDJ (so it knows your licence status) and make sure you have either a full Pro Infinity license or a current Pro subscription

Inviato Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 7:04 pm
Thanks very much for your help. My automatic subscription stopped working, that why I reverted back to home user.
Spotify has returned now that I have upgraded my Subscription, although I have noticed Spotify seems to work lovely for a while and then stops working even though the Wifi connection still seems to be present. Any help, information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 3:38 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
@Groovin How did you know he was not logged in?
I cannot see that information anywhere in his account.

Using Android 6.0 Deezer will stop working after a spell of continuous use in a DJ app and require another sign in, though I doubt it happens using their app. This is nothing to do with VDJ so I'd guess it's the way Deezer have configured their streaming server. One evening using VDJ it was so slow I could have decorated a room. Spotify will be similar.

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 4:43 pm
bigron1 wrote :
How did you know he was not logged in?

I didn't know (and I didn't say that I knew, or that he wasn't logged in).

I just advised him to check he was, so that VDJ could tell if he was licensed.

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 4:48 pm
Hi guys,
I opened my vdj today after a while and it looks like I don't have the spotify plugin anymore.
I have virtual dj pro inifity, already tried to log back in, close and open, reboot.

Anyone knows any possible reasons?

Thank you

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 7:19 pm
Same problem, I'm Pro user and Spotify dissapeared

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 7:26 pm

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 11:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)