Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Automix in real time

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djron91PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Is there a way to Automix in Real Time? I am trying to teach someone how to use virtual DJ and they want to be able (in real time) to transition from a 110bpm to 100bpm - with the beats syncing and changing tempo as the transition is being made. I know this can be done in automix with a playlist but can this be done in real time as well? If so, how?

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 10:08 pm
There are a few options depending on what result you want. For instance you can try combining sync, sync lock (Visually available on the scratch pane) and pitch reset. That will sync the new track to the old track, lock them together, and pitch reset on the new track should then slowly change both tracks to the new tracks bpm. Youtjen decide when to do tje crossfade
Personally i prefer not using the locking part and wait with the pitch reset until after the crossfading has happened

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 7:29 am
Another option is to use a combination of smartplay and auto crossfade. And then maybe pitch reset.
It really depends on what flow you want

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 7:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
pitch_lock when engaged will lock the pitch of both decks, so moving one of them will move the other as well

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 7:40 am
map this to a button

"repeat_stop 'myrep' & pitch_range 50% & play_sync & auto_crossfade 15000ms & pitch_lock on & pitch_reset 1.5% & repeat_start 'myrep' 16000ms 1 & pitch_lock off & pitch_range 8%"

Inviato Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 3:27 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)