Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Folder contents are no longer visible

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ive had an issue the past few weeks only on my Mac. When I first open VDJ and scroll through my folders everything is fine. After a few minutes when I start selecting folders, they appear to be empty even though I know thats not the case. This will happen when navigating though all folders at that point. Then if I collapse the highest folder in the tree, I can no longer drill down into that folder. Also if I right click a folder, the menu appears blank.

In the first screen shot below you can see the blank menu when I right click. The second screen shot isn't as helpful, however you can see the plus sign next to the '1.28' folder indicating there are folders lower in the tree, however when I click it nothing happens. I have downloaded and tested with builds 3798, 3780 and 3752 and have the same result.

Has anyone come across this, or more importantly how to resolve it? My back up laptop is essentially useless right now...

thanks

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 12:52 am
Looks like it is more than just the browser. The below screen shot is when I right click the video window to close it. You can also see the arrows and on/off toggle in the video effects window is also missing.

Any thoughts?!?!

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 2:11 am
Bump...Any thoughts from the dev guys?

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 9:40 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Since indeed various things seem to be missing I'd first try to remove VirtualDJ, download the installer again and install it again to make sure the app package is installed correctly.
Also since I see the Spectrum plugin has the incompatible label at the end, try to remove it from Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins

Inviato Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 4:00 am
I have removed and reinstalled VDJ. Also deleted the settings file and spectrum plug in. The same issues still persist....

I have not updated my Mac to Sierra, I dont think that should be an issue but please let me know if its required that I do so.

Let me know what else you think you I can try here.

thanks

Inviato Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 3:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)