Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Nvidia 1050 2gb or Nvidia 1050 4gb graphics card questions for video

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

This question may be best suited for the VDJ Techs. But I'm looking at a laptop. MSI GS63 Stealth-061. It will have a 512 Samsung 960, 32gb 2400mhz ram, i7 7th Gen, and...This is where I'm hung up, on the video card? For some reason, this new model has only a 2gb Nvidia 1050 card and three cooling fans (2 for the GPU) and piping. The older models have 4gb GPU's and two cooling fans.

My questions is, if I'm running video DJing, MOST 1080p with VDJ, does it matter if I have a 2gb Nvidia 1050 or a 4gb? Currently, I have a 1gb Nvidia 550 and 8gigs ram i7 2nd gen sharing ram with the comp. Or is the primary intel graphics card going to do it? On my comp now, I use the internal intel and leave Nvidia out of it.

What does VDJ recommend and what do the users (you guys) run and recommend? I've got in about 80 hours (no joke) researching comps and just about half that time on GPU's. But I'm NOT gaming, exclusively running my music and videos with VDJ. Thanks a Ton!

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 8:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)