Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: web cam

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do I play live footage though virtual dj mix

Inviato Sun 17 Sep 17 @ 9:36 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
The Camera Plugin doesn't work for you?

Inviato Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 7:56 am
I don't no how to set up the camera to play thought virtual dj

Inviato Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 9:08 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Here you go..

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 5:57 pm
Brill thank you something's its the simple things that hold you back . Its so cool

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 11:37 pm

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 11:38 pm
Trying to use a video recorder to show in vdj8
Using zoom 8 recorder connect to laptop open camera the zoom 8 shows up in camera but when you turn it on get a blank screen. When you activate it in virtual Dj the camera screen on the zoom 8 comes on but no output to the screen
Can someone help me with this

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 3:10 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 4:52 pm
I am using a mac computer

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 9:13 pm
Tellymedia not supported by mac

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 9:16 pm
eyezableed wrote :
Tellymedia not supported by mac

No it is not and is a shame...... TV & TM are the only good reasons I have to use VDJ on the PC side other then that I'm all Mac as well.

A few years back I was told is would happen but as of late I was told it's pretty much not gonna happen or at least not in my life time.....

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 10:02 pm
I never said it would not happen... The very first post I made about the mac when with Pangolin, is that mac would come depending on support for windows version.. Of course that was a useless statement since not many understood why they should have to pay for something and many only wanted things done by hackers.

When pangolin left it to me alone, it was not easy and there were times I thought I should go with then. I do have no intention to port TM or TV to mac but I also have no intention to keep TM and TV for windows. I have been working on a new version that is cross platform that combines the best of both and more... This would be a big task for a company never mind just one person who also has to work to earn money to survive. I have no intention to put something up half ass just to make you happy. I expect it to be very professional and it will take as long as it takes.

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 10:22 pm
Have no problem paying as long as I know it will work all I am trying to do is
Do a live feed from my external web cam to the video screen or external tv
I am using a iMac/vdj8/Zoom Q8 camcorder it shows up in Vdj8 camera plugin when you activate it it turns on the camcorder but video screen is blank
Choose this camera because it has 2 input for the sound so I can get clean recording
Need to know if this can work or is there a different camera I should use
I came across tellyvisual and tellymedia
That would work perfect for me. Then I could do live request or voting but I am using a mac
I don't trust windows computer seen too many people get stuck in the middle of a party
Any help will do
Send a ticket to virtual Dj they told me to contact the maker. Don't understand

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 17 @ 8:21 pm
eyezableed wrote :
Send a ticket to virtual Dj they told me to contact the maker. Don't understand

From that answer it appears they are clueless.

Have you tried your Zoom Q8 using some other app to see if that works outside of VDJ? That will help isolate the problem. If it does work then probably VDJ specific. If it does not work in some other app then maybe your setup for it is not right. Some camera devices though have special needs and only work with the software that comes with them. So try another generic camera app if you have one outside of VDJ.

Inviato Fri 22 Sep 17 @ 12:03 am
just bought logitec 922 it works but there is a lag in the video output
can someone help me with that

Inviato Sun 24 Sep 17 @ 6:06 pm
The only way I've gotten around the lag is to turn the resolution of the camera down but then your giving up quality......

Inviato Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 11:19 am
I have a logic web Cam and used one one weekend and the following weekends it's not working it appears in the visual /camara but it doesn't come up on the screen

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 11:30 pm
Have been using my Logitech camera for years just recently it would come on I could use it for the first 10 minutes and then for some reason just loses connection I thought it was the camera so went out and bought a brand-new one I'll seems great during testing but as soon as I used it on a gig it started doing the same exact thing works for about 10 minutes and then loses connection I tested it without virtual DJ it worked four hours with no glitches so is there something that changed in the camera plug-in that might be doing this

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 8:19 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What happens exactly after 10 minutes? You get a black screen? Error message? Frozen image?

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 10:03 am
The live camera freezes or just goes black everything else in virtual DJ seems to work still with no problem just loses the connection to the camera.
a little bit about my set up. MacBook Pro on Yosemite 10.10.5 a Roland DJ808 controller webcam is a logitech 930e PTZ

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 5:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)