Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon MC4000 XLR master output (R) sound issue.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Denon MC4000 XLR master output (R) volume sound lower compared to the (L) XLR output when connected to speaker. I concluded after swapping cables and speakers.

How do you fix a problem like this when both (L) & (R) out to speakers are expected to sound the same level when knobs are the same position?

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is that with all of your tracks ?

The only software parameter i can think of is the Master Balance. Just to make sure its on 50%, assign a custom knob on the skin as master_balance and see if its on the middle.
If it is, then i suppose you need to contact with Denon Support, as it appears to be a hardware issue.

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 7:23 am
djdad wrote :
Is that with all of your tracks ?

The only software parameter i can think of is the Master Balance. Just to make sure its on 50%, assign a custom knob on the skin as master_balance and see if its on the middle.
If it is, then i suppose you need to contact with Denon Support, as it appears to be a hardware issue.

Yes, all tracks.
I did try "master_balance 50%" on a custom button on the skin, still issue prevail.

When you say "see if its on the middle" where, what am I looking? thx

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 12:47 pm
Assign the custom knob on the default skin and you will be able to see if the positition is in the middle

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 1:06 pm
My error.

Its knob to be mapped not button and it does show 50%.

I will contact Denon.

Thanks boss.

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:06 pm
καλησπερα.το ιδιο προβλημα εχω και εγω με την denon mc4000.δεν ξερω τι μπορει να φταει..το balance το εχω και εγω στο 50%.

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 7:46 pm
This is an English speaking forum only. Please ask your questions here, thank you.

Inviato Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 8:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)