Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: webm recording format not recording in b3921

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mp4 format works fine but webm not recording. gives 'Unable to start recording" message

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 4:40 am
DjHANJAPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Can report the same with me

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 4:51 am
Confirmed - I have the same issue in Early Access b3921
My guess is that it'll be fixed in the next Early Access release, so if you need the feature, you should probably just skip b3921

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 12:56 pm
choppy playback with mp4 was also mentioned last night on FB but that might be due to other issues. I've stuck with mp4 personally and it works fine for me.

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 1:13 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
wildcountryclub wrote :
choppy playback with mp4 was also mentioned last night on FB but that might be due to other issues. I've stuck with mp4 personally and it works fine for me.

Today I read that in the German forum aswell.

The user reported very low FPS of the recorded MP4 videos. Around 7 - 14 he said.
It might be because his videoMaxMemory was just set to Auto (24), but it is not clear if that is the issue.

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 2:24 pm
24?.. I just looked at mine out of curiosity (desktop, not laptop can look at that after i'm awake and have caffeine in ) and it's set Automatic (3064)

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 7:11 pm
well here's an interesting bit... webm doesn't record in b3848 either. that's the one we're still on here at the club. mp4 recording is just fine tho

Inviato Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 1:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)