Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: MC6000 Mk2 issues, mic ducking and gains.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am currently trying to solve my ongoing mk2 issues, I have never managed to actually solve the issues despite looking into a few times.

Lets start with the mic ducking, this just doesn't work. I have my mk2 master volume at 50% and my mic volume just under 50%. I would like the mk2 master volume to reduce by half when ducking, any idea?

Inviato Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 12:05 pm
master implies turning everything down including the mic

I am sure what you want is to turn down the line levels and leave the master intact :-)

are you looking for a script to do this?

Inviato Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 6:25 pm
I don't use the mic ducking feature, but, it works fine on my M6000 MkII and did on the MkI after the initial firmware update.

My master volume has always been at the 12 o'clock position (50%).

My mic is at approx. 20 past the hour. (80%ish).

I prefer to manually use the fader volumes when using the mic as I've done this for over 40 years.

I have found on both the MC6000 MkI & the MkII that the output meters work best when the Master output is at 50%.

Inviato Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 7:44 pm
wickedmix wrote :
are you looking for a script to do this?

Yes

Inviato Mon 02 Oct 17 @ 5:33 pm
The mic ducking is hardware controlled so can't be changed within VirtualDJ. There are no parameters for it either so if it's not right for you then it can't be changed.

Inviato Mon 02 Oct 17 @ 5:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)