Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] Reloop Touch controller - VirtualDJ 8 Pro included - Page: 8

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

I have still the same problem. Not resolved yet..
I am thinking to sent this unit back and go for another manufacturers...

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 12:26 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
During production no one thought.
Now Company Touch-base ltd. (owner UPDD) he wrote email global-distribution to find a solution .This will be a big problem

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 1:48 pm
What exactly is the issue here?

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 1:54 pm
kradcliffe wrote :

Once the touch driver is registered on the first laptop. it looks like you cant register it again on another laptop

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 4:16 pm
Oh. It's not as though it costs anything though or is licenced?

That's a strange one.

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 4:17 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :

Once the touch driver is registered on the first laptop. it looks like you cant register it again on another laptop

exactly;)

Now there is no possibility unregistred first PC .
Another pc has only 100x click (touch ) and next locked :(

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 4:47 pm
I'm not getting this fully ..... so you're saying a driver supplied with the controller for the touchscreen can only be installed on one machine and it can't be unregistered.

When you install it on a second machine you get 100 clicks and it disables itself?

That's surely an oversight.

Don't expect much help from Reloop support, they were bloody terrible when I had issues with the Mixtour.

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 4:51 pm
Yes ,
Now my touch displey is not work with notebook for dj night . Only work in tested pc (not Strong PC for video .)

No warnings about license .. nothing

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 5:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 6:38 pm
Support staff wrote :
LICENSE (official answer)

It seems to be a lot of discussion and confusion about the PRO OEM license that comes with the Reloop Touch unit.
So, to clarify this:
- a PRO OEM license, as long as it's active, has ALL THE SAME FEATURES as a PRO INFINITY or a PRO MONTHLY license.
- a PRO OEM license is only valid as long as you still own (and regularly use) the controller it came with.
- a PRO OEM license cannot be sold or transferred to someone else once it has been activated (neither can PRO INFINITY/MONTHLY for that matter). It's linked to your personal email. EDIT: this is not true anymore
- a PRO OEM license needs to be activated with a one-time-use serial code that you can find inside the controller box.

the PRO OEM license can be used without the controller connected (so you can use it at home to prepare your mix).
It can also be used with any other controllers from other brands.
But it needs to "see" a Reloop Touch connected once in a while.

I hope this makes things more clear for everybody.

EDIT: "once in a while" means long enough that you don't have to worry. you can definitely go to a club and use your PRO OEM license to perform on other controllers without worrying about "did I use the Reloop Touch recently enough?". But if you sold your Touch 6 months ago, then yes, it's not going to work. But you'll get many advance warnings.

EDIT 2017-10-08: Due to all the valid points raised in this thread, we changed the policy. PRO OEM licenses are now transferable, and will be passed to the new owner if you sell your Reloop Touch

I know this discussion is about The Reloop But I have a licensing question. The Pioneer DDJ-SZ has the OEM built in to it as well but are in slim supply. What about the DDJ-SZ 2?

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 12:59 am
bmkdog1975 wrote :

I know this discussion is about The Reloop But I have a licensing question. The Pioneer DDJ-SZ has the OEM built in to it as well but are in slim supply. What about the DDJ-SZ 2?

No, the DDJ-SZ2 doesn't ship with VDJ

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 1:01 am
I'm still waiting for the repair UPDD from Touch-base .
I'm disgusted attitude of the company Reloop.
no statement, without apology... silence .

I'm waiting until Monday ... next send back to dealer . :(

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 7:41 pm
djmila wrote :

Ok, but I still don't fully get why
Until the touch driver issue is resolved, the controller works like any other 4 deck controller + the screen which is then currently for viewing only
So why not keep it and run it as a regular controller (+ screen), and then start using the touch function when the touch driver issue has been resolved?

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 9:05 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
djmila wrote :

Ok, but I still don't fully get why
Until the touch driver issue is resolved, the controller works like any other 4 deck controller + the screen which is then currently for viewing only
So why not keep it and run it as a regular controller (+ screen), and then start using the touch function when the touch driver issue has been resolved?

Gary Allitt from touch-base.com now help me .

Now is all right ;)

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 9:31 pm
Wiki say :
If you tap on the Search box of the Browser view on the Touch Display but the On Screen Keyboard appears on the primary screen, grab the keyboard and place it at the Display Touch. The position will be remembered and the OSK will be displayed on the Touch Display from now on.

But I have ever Primary screen. Some idea ?
Win 10 Pro 32 bit

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 11:40 pm
I think they mean dragging it to the screen like this

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 6:34 am
But I have another opening is again in PC

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 10:00 am
djmila wrote :
But I have another opening is again in PC

Ok. Mines stays on the small screen.
I don't think that's an issue with your controller/touchscreen/VDJ, because the touch screen is just a second screen, like you often has when you work in an office. Windows should handle opening it in the same place it was last opened

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 11:28 am

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 2:09 pm
djmila wrote :
I do not know what to change.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7izzbLWIyHE

Well, I can't really try it since it works for me
One idea could be to place the touch screen on the right of the laptop screen in the monitor settings in windows (so that you drag to the right to get to it). That's where mine is. I've got no idea if it will help though
But the touch keyboard looks a lot bettor on Win10 than on my old Win7 - I can tell you that much :)

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 2:17 pm
68%