Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Analyze Energy in every track, on a scale of 1 to 10

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I think vdj scream for this feature I think vdj should have this feature energy analyzer on scale 1 to 10 similar like mixed in key program ....
I know the waves tells you that on the color of the track ,but would be useful to have it on the scale 1 to 10

Inviato Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 12:15 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If it works reliable I'd love to see this too.

Inviato Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 12:49 pm
Probably already copyrighted by mixed in key so may not be possible.

Inviato Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 2:59 pm
well, then give it another name, DJPower for example ;o)

Inviato Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 6:45 pm
the problem isn't the name but what it is based on is copyrighted and if u duplicate it then you are breaking copyright even if u give it another name.

sometimes things aren't as simple as we hope they are.

Inviato Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 7:13 pm
Then for sync button everybody should pay to atomix because they had it first?

Inviato Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 8:22 pm
I think the reply about copy right for energy level key is nonsense. I f that was accurate, why would all the dj software have bpm? I think Virtual DJ should definitely add the energy level feature to their program. Any reply?

Inviato Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 5:54 pm
here is a direct quote from mixed in key web site you can visit the link to confirm.

"One of the most loved features of Mixed In Key is automatic Energy Level detection. We invented this idea, and got a patent on it, and then made it available for all Mixed In Key customers." -> https://mixedinkey.com/harmonic-mixing-guide/sorting-playlists-by-energy-level

you will notice they say they have this patented so it is not a lie it is their own invention they own.

Peace.

Inviato Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 6:57 pm

Inviato Mon 30 Apr 18 @ 10:41 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VirtualDJ can read mixed in key cue points from tag if enabled. Looks like that is what you are seeing.

Inviato Mon 30 Apr 18 @ 11:06 am
Ok,great thanks for the Info.

Grearings, Dirk

Inviato Mon 30 Apr 18 @ 2:28 pm
CannenPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Adion wrote :
VirtualDJ can read mixed in key cue points from tag if enabled. Looks like that is what you are seeing.

How is this enabled? Let's say that I want in import the info from Mixed in Key instead of using what is analyzed by VDJ?

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 3:04 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Options -> GetCuesFromTag

Inviato Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 8:16 am
Does this mean that Vdj can read the energy levels detected by MIK?
Could we analyse records with Mik and gave the results to vdj?

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 18 @ 6:39 pm
I think Vdj can read bpm, key,etc. from tag but for energy levels from the mixed in key I'm not sure? They mentioned all other software exept Vdj as usual. Eaven without that Vdj kill them all!

Inviato Fri 22 Mar 19 @ 11:03 pm
there are many options in MIK about where to write the energy info just select a tag that VDJ reads and you are set.

Inviato Sat 23 Mar 19 @ 12:23 am
It would be nice if they could make color coding on bpm in vdj to separate the bpm by different color let's say bpm numbers to be marked with red color the highest energy level.

Inviato Sun 24 Mar 19 @ 1:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)