Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Pioneer XDJ-RX2 - Page: 2
BrianSTC wrote :
I have V8 running. Signed in.
If I use my mouse to play the track, the computer interface works fine.
However, the controller does not control the visual interface on my computer.
It acts almost like it downloads the track into the unit and has nothing to do with the computer interface or the v8 software...

I don't know if this would have anything to do with it....but had a heck of a time installing the pioneer driver.
I am running windows 7 home, the driver would not install due to the driver not being verified...i had to disable windows verification to install.

Also, are there any video interfaces that are available for v8?

Do you see the mapping you downloaded and installed on the controller setup page?
And if so, is it the currently selected one?
Like the image below?

I'm not sure what you mean by video interfaces...
Do you mean which video formats v8 can play?
Or which viualisation options it has for audio only track?
Or which video transition effects?

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 12:25 pm
disregard

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 12:56 pm
I think I got it.
Had everything to do with the driver not installing properly because of that driver verification thing that windows 7 has.
I have to disable it EVERY time on startup unless I can figure out how to disable it permanently.

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 1:31 pm
UAC is the setting you are looking for.

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 1:39 pm
So as it turns out. The sound card driver for the XDJ-RX2 is not digitally signed and will not work with Windows unless you Disable Driver Signature Enforcement EVERY TIME you start up your computer by clicking F8 repeatedly. The PIONEER support was laughable as they told me to bring my computer to Best Buy for help (Yes they said that).
You would think that Pioneer would release a driver that is digitally signed to work on windows but c'est le vie...
I talked to some geeks and they didn't think there was a way to permanently disable Driver Signature Enforcement...any suggestions other than buying a Mac?

PS: The help here has been excellent. Pioneer should take note...

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 8:08 pm
A quick Google suggests that you need to be running the latest version of your OS, so make sure that you enable any OS updates that MS may have released, then try again.

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 8:15 pm
There might be some version of windows where you can disable the digital signature permanently, but every version of windows from 7 onward has the same issue. Also, I can install all the updates for my version of windows...but switching to another version requires an upgrade...where I have to buy another license...which I would do if I knew it would work!

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 9:01 pm
pls who Have The Pionner XDJ-RX2 f. Aadonr

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 8:36 am
It's available from the download section - for Pro users only.

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 9:18 am
So I realize that this is the unofficial mapper and isn't perfect but I'm wondering if anyone is having this problem?

Everything works for like 2-3 minutes and then the right deck still works but the track stops showing up.

I can load a track from VDJ to the right deck and it plays/everything works on the unit itself but nothing I do on the right deck of the RX2 shows up on the laptop. It's like it takes over and locks out VDJ or something (but only on one deck).

Any ideas?

I have a mac if that matters (sierra).

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 6:43 pm
help: problem!

HELLO, I bought the pro package to use my pioneer rx2. I downloaded the map, but it does not work well. only deck 1 works. 2 does not read me anything. why? what settings do they need ??
thank you
this is the download link for rx2: https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80673

BUONGIORNO, ho acquistato il pacchetto pro per usare la mia rx2 pioneer. ho scaricato la mappa, ma non funziona bene. funziona solo il deck 1. il 2 non mi legge niente. come mai? quali impostazioni servono??
grazie

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 11:58 am
alguien sabe como configurar los audifonos? no puedo escuchar la mezcla por interno, tengo la licencia pro y la ultima actualizacion del mapper

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 1:42 am