Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual dj lagging

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've installed Virtual Dj v8.2 on my 64-bit Windows 10. It keeps my cpu usage 100 %. My CPU is an Intel Pentium dualcore @2.4 ghz. I've used virtual dj in another pc, it has a singlecore 2.0 ghz cpu but a 32-bit OS and it runs smoother. Please fix this.

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 4:04 pm

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 4:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Also keep in mind that the CPU meter indicates the overall/total CPU and not just the one VirtualDJ is using.
You could check Task Manager and see how much of the 100% VirtualDJ is using , in case some other background application is taking lot of CPU

Inviato Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 12:30 am
Most likely taking a big CPU hit on the constant skin redrawing in VDJ8. They started to fix it but not finished. Size of screen / skin can have an impact. Probably best you can do is to decrease the skin FPS rate, use small skin, etc.. Try 15 or 5 Skin FPS. I had a dual when VDJ8 first came out and it pretty much killed it when doing nothing at all.

Your machine is low end and good luck with video if that is your goal, but that does not excuse the above.

Note: You can check if this is the case by minimizing the VDJ8 UI and then check the CPU usage.

Inviato Sat 18 Nov 17 @ 11:53 pm
@Kencat, you posted the same exact post, in another thread, please don't double post the same issue, more than once. Thank you. I have leveled this post.

Inviato Sun 19 Nov 17 @ 5:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)