Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP WITH A DJ NAME??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i know it should be done by me my nickname is jj or jay jay... but i think dj jj is kinda dumb i guess cuzz djjj any ideas possiably would be good just to help my mind get moveing a bit lol thanks... my intitials are JLH
ummm dj hdz maby my last name is hernandez... hdz would be shout.. idk.

Inviato Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 8:08 pm
Personally i think JayJay is a nice name for a DJ. Not every DJ needs to prefix DJ to their title. I'm also thinking about my individual DJ name since "unlimited" is our team / duo name.

Inviato Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 8:40 pm
unIimited wrote :
Not every DJ needs to prefix DJ to their title

Agreed. You don't need to be "DJ" something. You don't even need a nickname.

Do a Google search for famous djs. How many of the results have DJ in front of their name?

Inviato Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 9:19 pm
And some has the nick before 'DJ' .... like 'Groovindj' :)

Inviato Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 8:29 am
Do you have any Idea how many DJ Rick's there are? That's why I went with A Man & His Music. It was also a snub at all the other companies at the time that had multiple partners, and the two freeloading partners that I had. I don't care if you say Rick at all. You can actually think of a lot of ways to play off of your name.

Inviato Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 8:32 am
just call yourself DJ DJ.

makes as much sense as any of the others.

or you could use the DJ Name Formula: multiply the number of times they ask you to play Despacito by the color plaid and then divide by 1/2 and then subtract the number of times they ask you to play 500 Miles by the Proclaimers from what hearing a jet engine smells like on a windy day while being carried by a swallow that is carrying a coconut.

Inviato Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 10:18 am
That was funny. How about "DJay" or "DJay Jay" or "Jay Jay the DJay". You could get an artist to come up with some clever logo ideas.

Inviato Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 8:25 pm
How about DJ Dez?

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 3:44 am
DJ Dez? that would be nutz

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 7:51 am
how about just "dizzy"? :D

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 3:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)