Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8.2 not working with Numark Party Mix

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

It was working just last week. The product has been registered with Numark. Numark sent a key code for VDJLE. The code was entered in the settings area where the key code is supposed to go. But all of a sudden it keeps telling me I have to buy it. I thought the license for VDJ came with the Numark and that's what the keycode is for? There is nothing that said I only had a 30 day keycode. I've gone back and re-entered the key code in yet nothing is working. Anyone have any input on this?

Inviato Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 5:12 am
DJ Mlgdoritos wrote :
It was working just last week. The product has been registered with Numark. Numark sent a key code for VDJLE. The code was entered in the settings area where the key code is supposed to go. But all of a sudden it keeps telling me I have to buy it. I thought the license for VDJ came with the Numark and that's what the keycode is for? There is nothing that said I only had a 30 day keycode. I've gone back and re-entered the key code in yet nothing is working. Anyone have any input on this?

As a LE version it should work forever
Try also including the keycode in you profile on this page, so that you are no longer registered as a free home edition user

Inviato Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 11:16 am
It looks like it's working again. However now the BPM column is gone.

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 5:05 am
DJ Mlgdoritos wrote :
It looks like it's working again. However now the BPM column is gone.

Yes, I think that's one of the limitations in the LE version
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html
Under: Full featured browser and library management

So you were probably running on the 30 days full trial before

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 11:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)