Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: scrolling and sorting syntax for sidelist

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I may be flamed for this probably stupid question, but I honestly can't find the VDJScript code for sidelist scrolling or sorting...
Can anyone please help me out?

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 2:13 pm
Sidelist_scroll, filelist_scroll or sideview_scroll do nothing... nor do filelist_sort, sideview_sort or sidelist_sort.

Maybe I should explain why I need this: I am remote controlling VDJ on a tablet, and everything works fine... except for the (finger sliding) scrolling of lists. The tablet (or is it the laptop?) sometimes freezes up. So I need buttons to do that. I have them for the browser, but not for the sidelist, which is in its own container:

<filelist source="sideview">
<pos x="264" y="662"/>
<size width="1497" height="385"/>
<colors background="#000000">
<lists background="#000000" stripes="transparent" over="transparent" overstripes="transparent" selected="transparent" focus="transparent" text="#006B00" overtext="#006B00" selectedtext="#00A600" focustext="#00A600" automix="#006B00" button="transparent" buttonover="transparent" buttonselected="transparent" buttonactive="transparent" />
<columns background="transparent" text="transparent" />
</colors>
<font size="41" name="Arial Unicode MS" />
<fontheader size="0" />
</filelist>

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 2:30 pm
Workaround: "browser_window 'sidelist'" and "browser toolbar="no" sideview="no" folders="no" infos="no" effects="no" searchbar="no"" gives the same window, but now the browser_sort and browser_scroll functions can be used...

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 4:25 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
browser_scroll should scroll any list that is active btw.

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 5:44 pm
It didn't... What could cause it not to do that?

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 6:02 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Is it active? If not, you can use browser_window +1 to switch between sideview and browser area.

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 6:42 pm
Yep, the button to call the sidelist makes it active.
But nevermind, the browser set to sidelist without the toolbars and lateral lists also works fine.
Don't waste your time on this.
Thank you anyhow!

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 7:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)