Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Net Neutrality repeal - What's this mean for DJs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

If you have not seen the news, as of now, the FCC has repealed Net Neutrality. As modern day DJs and for our record pools, this could be a huge issue as our ISPs may charge us HUGE amounts to download the content we need.... IF we are able to access our pools at all in the future

Thoughts on this?

Inviato Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 10:56 pm
I am all for net neutrality but I guess we just have to do a wait and see for now. I don't think anyone really knows what will happen but you can be sure we will get charged extra for thing we were not in the past.

Inviato Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 11:14 pm
I think we'll be fine and wont see much of a change. Many of us still were able to access pools before 2015 (when NN became a law). So I doubt much will be different now.

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 1:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The Obama era Net Neutrality laws were set into place in 2015. The FCC board of directors voted 3-2 to repeal those laws. Hence, your internet will act like it did in 2015. It's all a bunch of hype created to distract the electorate while law makers do something else nefarious to us.

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 3:03 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 3:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)