Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ Remote App - bad browser section

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Guys,

last week i tried to use the remote app for a gig with just tiny space. So i had the idea to use the VDJ Remote App on Android to control my pc.
The browser section is a mess to use in this app. it's literaly useless for me. What i want to request is:

- better browsing section
- sidelist
- automix list
- automix on / off button.

It was a small private venue and beside my DJ job I was also invited as guest. A nice familiar gig, let's call it a "Automix Playlist Party". As it was a mess to remote VDJ with this app, I've used Teamviewer in LAN Mode an used the extended Browser view from Fruits VDJ skin. Unfortunately this kind of connection between tablet and pc caused a fast battery drain on my tablet.
I've stopped using VDJ at this gig and switched to an iTunes Remote app.

Inviato Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 6:46 am
To clearify what was bugging me exactly with the browser section is, that the app doesn't support long press on a music file to put load it on a deck, put in in side- or automix list.
Beside that, the navigation and serch function are horrible. The swipe gestures is not catchy. You don't see the path in wich list your are at the moment. Beside that you can't select which informations you want to see for track, i'd prefer a single lane for one title and with information columns i also use in my VDJ browser.

Inviato Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 6:59 am
Can anyone of the VDJ Staff say something about the update plans for the Android App? Are there currently updates planned that will fix those issues?

Inviato Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 6:27 am
cj-jan wrote :
Can anyone of the VDJ Staff say something about the update plans for the Android App? Are there currently updates planned that will fix those issues?

It think SBDJ is the guy to talk to. I believe he's the guy who have made updates to the remote app in the past

Inviato Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 8:35 am
So this app is related to a single developer and not to the whole VDJ staff?

Inviato Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 7:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)