Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: music sorting?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

anyone help? im looking for a windows program that will let me update the titles of my music because at the moment all the album and artist and stuff comes up in the title box

i buy mostly underground small production music and they never seem to get all the names etc in the correct place.

thanks

Inviato Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 9:39 pm
Hello, you can do this in Virtual DJ. Just right click a track select Tag Editor and you can fix the tags manually. Hope this helps....

Inviato Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 10:26 pm
thank you.

does this completly rewrite the metadata so its correct in other software

Inviato Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 5:00 pm
arkadarka wrote :
thank you.

does this completly rewrite the metadata so its correct in other software

Yes, if you click Write Tag in the end, or set it up in the settings to do it automatically.
The auto setting is called "setTagsAuto"

Inviato Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 5:25 pm
If you need to do this to a lot of files then I'd suggest Tag&Rename. It's one of the most popular taggers and has been around since 1999.

Inviato Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 5:56 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I use and suggest Mp3tag that look and works just like Tag&Rename

Inviato Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 3:45 pm
freppa wrote :
I use and suggest Mp3tag that look and works just like Tag&Rename

Use MP3tag... A lot of option that you can set and create an one action process...

Inviato Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 5:00 pm
ive actually been doing it in rekordbox as hopfully ill have a ddj 1000 by next week and will be stuck with rekordbox for a while until a map comes up for vdj8

Inviato Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 6:47 pm
and even then im stuck without a pro licence to use it

Inviato Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 6:48 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
i purchased metabliss from mixed in key, its worked wonders for my collection. although it did take about a week to complete my entire database.

Inviato Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 1:42 pm
my music had always been structured in folders anyway by genre so i just make folders into playlist. i dont need to have the same song in loads of playlists because i know exactly where everything is and i do have a lot of music.

as ive been going through doing the album arts and stuff i realised there wasnt actually that much to be done.

i did however make the mistake of doing inside on another laptop and when i took my hdd back to my cabin lots of titles where missing and every album art i did myself never came. i later found out about .wav being hit and miss with tags

Inviato Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 4:12 pm
MediaMonkey all you will ever need.

Inviato Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 4:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)