Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ Remote (Android) Cannot display rhythmzone waveform

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

LumKittyControlleristMember since 2017
Running the latest version of the VDJ Remote app (just bought it today) and have tried multiple skins (including my own), and am seeing a consistent problem.

If a skin uses rhythmzone to display a waveform, I'll be able to see the beatmarkers and cue points, but not the waveform.
If it uses a scratchwave then it displays fine, unfortunately I prefer the rhythmzone style wave.

Is this something that's likely to be fixed.

Also, is there a way to change the colour of the little triangle for rhythmzone cue points. The dark blue is very difficult to see.

Inviato Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 1:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What brand/model is your device and what Android version is it running ?

Inviato Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 6:14 am
OnePlus 5T running Oreo 8.0

Inviato Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 8:19 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is it the official update of OxygenOS? Oreo is only beeing rolled out since yesterday I believe.

I'm owning a OnePlus too, but with a custom rom of oreo. If it is of any help I can check if the same is happening on my device as well this evening.

Inviato Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 9:13 am
It's official OxygenOS Oreo, yes, not Cyanogen or anything.

Inviato Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 7:28 pm
OnePlus 5T A5010, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat,

Inviato Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 7:58 pm
OS details.

Stock phone skin using rhythmzone

My modded skin, using scratchwave, but I want to use rhythmzone.

Official Oreo update, but beware that it's a one-way update, needing a full wipe to go back to Nougat: http://otafsg.h2os.com/patch/amazone2/GLO/OnePlus5TOxygen/OnePlus5TOxygen_43.O.28_GLO_028_1801281939/OnePlus5TOxygen_43_OTA_028_all_1801281939_bd7a6aa0ae9d74c.zip

Edit: Gonna try it on my old Oppo R9S, because I don't use it any more and hey, maybe I can make a dedicated screen for my MixTrack 3 :)

Edit2: Exact same fault on the R9S, running LineageOS Nougat.

Inviato Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 8:26 pm
Bump? Anyone got a fix for this? Alternatively can I get a refund on the app please?

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 10:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)