Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sync and Pitch (Need Help)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I purchased a new MacBook to run Virtual DJ 8.2. I'm looking for the following settings below that I had setup on an older version of Virtual DJ. Any help you guys can share?

1) Every time I load a song to either deck it tries to automatically adjust the pitch to match the other deck that is currently playing...what is the setting and how do I turn that off?

2) On a previous version, I could have a song playing in say Deck A..towards the end of the track I want to beat match mix into Deck B. Before, without using any effects, I could hit the Sync button on my controller for Deck B side and that track would make slight pitch adjustments and begin playing automatically without hitting the Play button. How do I change this setting?

Sorry, I realize these maybe newbie questions. I perform over 20 weddings a year and am not that Mix Master like most.

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Inviato Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 3:23 am
user10550054 wrote :

I perform over 20 weddings a year

You need a full Pro Infinity license for that. A controller (Plus) license is for home use only.

Inviato Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 8:25 am
The setting for no 1 is autoBPMMatch:

Inviato Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 11:09 am
klausmogensen wrote :
The setting for no 1 is autoBPMMatch:

Thanks for the reply! Fixed now!

Inviato Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 4:33 pm
groovindj wrote :
user10550054 wrote :

I perform over 20 weddings a year

You need a full Pro Infinity license for that. A controller (Plus) license is for home use only.

So Pro Infinity fixes the issues? Or are you just being the software police?

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 12:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)