Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Reloop Touch not working - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hello,
just got my Reloop Touch today and the touchscreen is not working , sometimes it reacts but most of the time not correct . Seems like I got myself a piece of **** , anyone had the same problem ?

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 18 @ 11:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Thu 15 Feb 18 @ 12:11 am
Thanks for the reply , I typed in calibrate right away in the search , tablet pc settings did nothing for me . Man I'm happy everything is ok , I was afraid I had to return the device . Only now when I turn off virtualdj my windows 10 screen is a complete mess , oh well something to work on , anyway i'm glad my touchscreen is allright .

Inviato Thu 15 Feb 18 @ 3:12 am
Hello,

now i cant get the master-volume to work , what can i do about that ? And is it true that each Reloop Touch has its own satellite ?

Inviato Thu 15 Feb 18 @ 11:36 pm
that was a joke

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 7:53 am
As mentioned in the manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/touch/layout/mixer.html (Nr.9), the Master Volume knob of the Touch is Hardware, meaning that it will alter the level of the Master Output if your speakers are connected to the unit and the sound card of the Touch is used in the VDJ Audio setup, but you will not see the Master Volume knob on the VDJ GUI moving.
In case you have not connected speakers to the TOuch and its sound card is not used in the Audio Setup, then the Master Volume knob of the Touch will not do anything.

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 9:40 am
Hello,

I tried different soundcard-settings but it makes no difference . Also my windows 10 screen is completely altered since I calibrated the touchscreen . Maybe its a good idea to have the touchscreen calibrated automaticly when connected and to integrate ithe calibration in the software . You cant have these problems with a simple installation of hardware .

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 12:06 pm
If you click on the RELOOP TOUCH special button you see at the top of the AUDIO tab of VDJ Settings, it should auto-create an audio setup with ..
Master .. Reloop Touch ... chans 1,2
Headphones .. Reloop Touch .. chans 3,4
If you have speakers connected at the rear panel of the Reloop Touch, the Master Volume knob on the actual controller should alter tha output level on speakers. Isnt that the case for you ??

What do u mean by "my windows 10 screen is completely altered " ? Is it a different on resolution now, or is that also a touchscreen and has now a different calibration ?

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 1:20 pm
Sorry , i didnt read your post properly , i have the speakers connected to my pc , my fault .but ehh.. is there no video-output on the Touch ? How can I get the video's on a monitor ? And when I disconnect the Touch my windows-pictograms disappear and windows-apps appears on-screen. Very strange .

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 7:27 pm
For video output you will need to connect a monitor/tv/projector to your computer's VGA/HDMI port. So in total you will have 3 Displays, so you may have to re-calibrate/re-select touchscreens.. not sure.
Just make sure all of your Displays are set to "Extended" (extend your Desktop) with your primary to 1

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 4:52 am
Wouldnt it be more logical to have a video-output on the Touch ? But I guess that would take an onboard videocard and would be very expensive ?

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 7:13 am
Would make sense for a unit that doesnt need a computer to work, but since its not, i dont see the benefit

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 3:08 am
I guess the benefit is the same as the sound-output on the controller ? And why have 2 sound-outputs instead of one sound-output and one video-output ? Makes no sense.

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 4:42 am
The sound output is on the controller because generally, computers do not have pro level high quality audio interfaces with multiple outputs.

OTOH what computers do always have is graphics cards and video outputs.

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 9:38 am
I suggest Reloop makes a video-output on the controller , way easier than configurating a computer .

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 12:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The configuration would still happen on the pc, so it would be exactly the same, not sure why that would be easier.

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 12:37 pm
OceanBob wrote :
I suggest Reloop makes a video-output on the controller , way easier than configurating a computer .

you might want to do that at the hardware makers forum -> https://support.reloop.com/

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 12:38 pm
Now I cant get the On Screen Keyboard to work on the Touch-display . In the manual it says you have to grab the keyboard from the primary screen and place it at the Display Touch , but how do you do that ? I havent got a clue.

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 1:34 pm
OceanBob wrote :
Now I cant get the On Screen Keyboard to work on the Touch-display . In the manual it says you have to grab the keyboard from the primary screen and place it at the Display Touch , but how do you do that ? I havent got a clue.

I do it like this (with the laptop trackpad):

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:06 pm
Thanks !!! I succeeded to drag the keyboard to the touch-screen , but it doesnt stay there like its supposed to be , after I used it , it goes back to the primary screen , any suggestions ?

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:54 pm
56%