Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Rename Cue Points?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lp894PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Is there a way to rename cue points? I've tried searching the forums but don't get any results. The ONE I saw said right-click the cue-point but that doesn't work.

Inviato Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 4:19 pm
Right-clicking works in some skins, like Controller HD By DennYo
That also let you show it on the screen instead of track times, by toggling "Cue info" in the skin dropdown

In the VDJ default skin right click on a hot cue on the pad page removes the cue.
Instead you can right-click the track waveform, and change the cue name in the POI editor - or by going to the POI editor using the little dot menu in the pads section
You can then change the cue display to be names in the same dot menu

Inviato Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 4:35 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You can do it with script, if your cueing follows a format eg cue 1 intro cue 2 beat etc it can work ok
I could make a pad page to speed the process up if you give me a list of cue names

Inviato Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 9:23 pm
lp894PRO InfinityMember since 2010
locodog wrote :
You can do it with script, if your cueing follows a format eg cue 1 intro cue 2 beat etc it can work ok
I could make a pad page to speed the process up if you give me a list of cue names

the cue names don't always follow a format. But having to open the POI editor EVERY TIME I want to change a cue name is trash lol. What would the script be to change the cuepoint name? I can't figure it out and unfortunately this version of vdj doesn't tell you when a script is invalid like vdj 7 did

Inviato Thu 22 Feb 18 @ 11:15 am
lp894 wrote :
[quote=locodog]open the POI editor EVERY TIME I want to change a cue name is trash lol

Then use another skin. Like the Controller HD by DennYo skin, where you simply right click to change:

Inviato Thu 22 Feb 18 @ 12:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)