Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: only a max of 0.5 BP Fluctuations in Serato compared to 6-8 BPM in virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have just activated a 14 day trial of serato and its dvs is stable as hell, the fluctuations are max 0.5 of a bpm and need only a slight finger here and there to bring it back in line, with virtual dj its unusable as the fluctuations are 6 - 8 BPM, why can't virtual DJ sort this out ?????

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 4:58 am
As i understand it vdj is doing it correctly. It shows the actual numbers. Serato has an extra function that looks at the input in a more lazy way. So it hides the ever changing BPM a bit, making the bpm look more stable

But it's just how I understood it after reading a bit about the Serato function a while back. I'm in no way a DVS expert. I don't even recall what the Serato function is called :)

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 6:11 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 9:58 am
Hi,

Virtual DJ is definitely terrible for DVS, its a shame because I used to like it, I am now using Rekordbox as the software and dvs pack are free with my pioneer djm 250 mk, 8 hour mix and not once did it fluctuate more than 0.5 of a bpm, its an amazing program

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 4:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)