Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Need someone to make custom skin for me - Will pay £'s - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

New features that have been added to VDJ have made the skin i loved obsolete and id like to get one made that incorporates this new stuff but looks like the skin i love.

Don't have the type of knowledge or time to make it myself so figured id ask in here if anyone would be willing to help make one for me, it shouldn't take long as its seemingly very similar to stock. Will pay via paypal with half beforehand. (assuming member is reputable.)

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 11:12 am
...and the one you love is?

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 12:48 pm
groovindj wrote :
...and the one you love is?

Its '' v8 but by fruit'' from 2015, here is an image of it, essentially i want the stock 4 deck vdj skin adapted to look like this one does, as the newer stock skin has functionality to display pads etc where as this skin cant.

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 7:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Try the new version of fruits skin, It may take a bit of trying the numerous settings, but you don't need a skin making, it's already made.
And feel free to send fruit a pm and offer him a few quid.

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 7:39 pm
locodog wrote :
Try the new version of fruits skin, It may take a bit of trying the numerous settings, but you don't need a skin making, it's already made.
And feel free to send fruit a pm and offer him a few quid.

I did, its very very different and not what im after, will try pming him though to see if hes interested. Essentially the one im after is the stock 4 skin vdj with the background black and vdj logos removed from centre jogwheels and ideally top left corner too if possible.

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 8:24 pm
It's not possible to remove the Virtual DJ logo. It has to be visible - it's the branding.

I don't have an old version of FRUiT's skin, but it might be as simple as substituting the background of the default 4 deck skin with the background from the old FRUiT skin (thus making the default 4 deck skin background darker).

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 9:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I can attest to vdj logo being impossible to hid, try mask it, shrink it, or omit it and it comes back huge,
Not that I wanted to remove the vdj logo, I was just trying stuff.

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 10:54 pm
groovindj wrote :
It's not possible to remove the Virtual DJ logo. It has to be visible - it's the branding.

I don't have an old version of FRUiT's skin, but it might be as simple as substituting the background of the default 4 deck skin with the background from the old FRUiT skin (thus making the default 4 deck skin background darker).

Fair enough i thought as much but figured i'd throw that in and see anyway.

i have the old version, would what you suggest also be possible get the vdj logos off of the jogwheels like in the version i have? might be a viable alternative if it wasnt too difficult to find what i need to copy over and where to put it.

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 2:33 am
How's this?

It's the default 4 deck skin but with the darker background from the old FRUiT 4 deck skin.

[EDIT] it's not exactly the same, but it was a five minute job.

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 6:25 pm
Special thanks to Groovindj for creating the skin! Looks fantastic, Just like i wanted.

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 7:17 pm
groovindj...Kool Mod all dark i like it myself (if possible) how can i download a copy of your modified Fruit skin groovindj? iT will be much Appreciated Thanks.!!!

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 8:09 pm
It's not the FRUiT skin. The starting point is the default VDJ 8 4 deck skin, but then certain parts are darkened (which is what FRUiT did on an earlier version of his skin). The end result is something that looks like FRUiT's old "z 4 decks" skin, but with the new pads area.

I did this for Reklusive, so it's up to him if he wants to share it.

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 8:19 pm
groovindj Merci, it's all good great job that was very nice of you to help my token of appreciation go to you for your great heart...Thanks.!!!

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 8:35 pm
groovindj wrote :
It's not the FRUiT skin. The starting point is the default VDJ 8 4 deck skin, but then certain parts are darkened (which is what FRUiT did on an earlier version of his skin). The end result is something that looks like FRUiT's old "z 4 decks" skin, but with the new pads area.

I did this for Reklusive, so it's up to him if he wants to share it.

Are you sure you dont want to upload it yourself as a downloadable skin? i'm pretty sure it would be popular. If not i can but seems wrong as you made it.

fdilonez wrote :
groovindj Merci, it's all good great job that was very nice of you to help my token of appreciation go to you for your great heart...Thanks.!!!

pm me your email and ill send it to you.

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 9:30 pm

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 9:31 pm

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 9:31 pm
Dj Reklusive wrote :

Are you sure you dont want to upload it yourself

Here's the thing (© Adrian Monk) - if you read the notes about submitting skins, simply changing the colour isn't enough to justify a listing as a new skin.

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 10:10 pm
groovindj wrote :
Dj Reklusive wrote :

Are you sure you dont want to upload it yourself

Here's the thing (© Adrian Monk) - if you read the notes about submitting skins, simply changing the colour isn't enough to justify a listing as a new skin.

Rules must have changed since fruit originally uploaded then. This one is the same as that used to be, just that it was based on an older version of the stock vdj skin and this one is based on the newer one.

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 10:26 pm
Bear in mind that FRUiT's darker version of the 4 deck skin was just part of a larger package, and the rest had a lot of additional features. I remember him saying that the 4 deck was unfinished (at that time), so it was relatively stock.

The latest FRUiT skin is much further removed from the default versions.

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 10:32 pm
groovindj wrote :
Bear in mind that FRUiT's darker version of the 4 deck skin was just part of a larger package, and the rest had a lot of additional features. I remember him saying that the 4 deck was unfinished (at that time), so it was relatively stock.

The latest FRUiT skin is much further removed from the default versions.

Ah that makes sense. Yeah it is totally different now that's for sure, shame they don't allow it to be uploaded but i guess if people want it they can always just me pm me.

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 10:41 pm
87%