Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: crossfader and sound on both decks / tempo on tracks

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi there
I have a couple of issues which I'm sure can be settled with a click of a button. Any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance everyone..

1. When I load a song into deck a. and press play, I then load a song into deck b why does the volume lower on deck a? how can I change this please?
2. why is my tempo changing on the track, which setting do I need to change to keep the tempo as the original unless I manually want to change it myself?
Leanne x

Inviato Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 6:51 am
Hi Leanne, I'm assuming you have a controller connected to your laptop in which case if your cue mix button on it is not wound fully clockwise to the PGM position, when you lod a song on B the volume on A will reduce. Hope that helps, I'll just look up what you need to alter to deal with your other problem.

Inviato Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 7:11 am
Hi again Leanne, Open VDJ8. Press the gearwheel icon on the very top right hand side which takes you to a pop-up window. Press OPTIONS on the left hand side. Scroll down to the section marked AUDIO. Tick the NO box on AutoBPM Match and the YES box on resetPitchOnLoad. Each time you load a song on either deck your sliders will register 0.00.

Inviato Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 7:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
green3907 wrote :
When I load a song into deck a. and press play, I then load a song into deck b why does the volume lower on deck a? how can I change this please?

This mostly happens if the Headphones Channel is routed to the same Channel as the Master Output.
Can you provide further information about how and where your Speakers and Headphones are connected to and what is your current VirtualDJ Audio Setup (provide a screenshot) ?
Useful information about the Headphones Channel and how this can be properly assigned and used in Audio Setup, is available here http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/settings/audiosetup/masterheadphones.html

Inviato Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 6:33 pm
thanks guys all sorted I changed the settings in configurations and I think it was to do with the headphones and speaker out setting was selected...
many thanks

Inviato Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 11:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)