Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Software crashes when loading videos from one specific folder

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
Virtual DJ has started to crash when loading videos into a deck from one specific folder. All files in other folders load and play ok.
The file will begin to load into the deck but immediately the programme closes down and restarts. No crash report is created and no error messages are received.
I can play the audio part of the file in automix editor and the files load in full in poi and analyse. The software crashes when I try and load into video editor too,
I can play the files using other software, media player or VLC etc.
I've tried to move all the files into a new folder and recurse but the same thing occurs, I'm using version 8.2.
I have a gig tomorrow night and am now starting to tear my hair out, what little I have. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

Just noticed that it only appears to be affecting .webm extensions.
MP4 files appear to play ok from the affected folder.

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 6:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you upload one of those files and send us the link ? You can PM me if you don't want to share here

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 7:50 pm
How do I upload the file to you?
I've noticed if I convert the files to MP4 they play ok. It only started happening today and was fine yesterday

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 7:59 pm
I opened a ticket with support and they have resolved the issue DJDad.
Applying the early access update option in settings, allowing another update and then turning off this setting was the fix. Thanks for your time though.
Cheers.

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 8:32 pm
So what was the issue for future reference?

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 9:12 pm
I asked the question but didn't get a reply. I believe it must have been something with the latest update as when I first started the software it updated. However I was using the new version for about 30mins before the issue arose. Applying the early access option just forced the software to update again

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 9:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)