Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Script help....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a keyboard set to this script; video_transition left deck + 10000ms, but it transitions at 4 sec instead of the 10 sec that I want. What am I doing wrong?

I also have this script; effect_show_gui text, It works but I would like it to close if I hit it again, how do I do that.

After all these years I am trying to learn some simple actions, any help would be appreciated.

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 5:25 pm
have you tried

left deck video_transition 10000ms

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 5:33 pm
Thanks Wicked for the quick response, but that did not work. It did not transition at all.

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 5:48 pm
what exactly are you wanting this button to do with video transitions? and are you using this in automix or regular mixing

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 6:24 pm
I just want it to move the video crossfader. I like to mix the audio and video separately. I'm mixing live. The audio is mixing but sometimes I like to hold the video transition for the effect. So I just want it to move the video crossfader. I have it working but the time is faster than I want. I want the crossfader to take 10 seconds to move to the opposite deck.

This is a keyboard action, as I am using a backup controller, so I am trying to get the left and right tabs to move the video crossfader. As I said, I just can't control the speed. It worked on my SR2 controller.

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 6:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
video_transition expects a time parameter, so the ... video_transition left deck + 10000ms wont work because it sees "left deck" instead of time, so its taking the default value instead.
Also "left deck" is incorrect.. It's deck left, deck right, deck 1, deck 3...etc

2 buttons..
deck left video_transition 10000ms (transitions to left deck)
deck right video_transition 10000ms (transitions to right deck)

1 button
video_transition 10000ms (transitions to the other side)

just effect_show_gui should work fine (open/close FX GUI of the selected Effect)
or ... effect_show_gui "FXName" if you want to open/close the FX GUI of a specific FX (e.g. effect_show_gui "Text" for the Text Effect)
Also, if you want to specify an Effect on Master (instead of a Deck).. use..
deck master effect_show_gui "Text"

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:09 pm
Thanks DJDad, that worked perfectly. Sorry for that mix up, I'm actually working now.

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)