Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: PLEASE HELP ME... I NEED TRANSFORM AUDIO EFFECT FOR VIRTUAL DJ 8 ...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hello everyone , allways when i enter the page for transform effect i do not see anything!!! just its writing on the top ADD-ON !!!!!!

ANY HELP PLEASE........ I REALLY NEED THIS TRANSFORM EFFECT FOR VIRTUAL DJ 8 ....
THANKS A LOT....

Inviato Wed 16 May 18 @ 9:47 am

Inviato Wed 16 May 18 @ 10:33 am
thanks for your answer... BUT WHERE I CAN FIND IT !!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN THE LINK OF THE EFFECT....... ,,,,,,,,,,can you share the link please...
BEST REGARDS

Inviato Wed 16 May 18 @ 10:53 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Stop using all capital letters, it's rude.

Inviato Wed 16 May 18 @ 11:15 am
scratchmido wrote :
thanks for your answer... BUT WHERE I CAN FIND IT !!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN THE LINK OF THE EFFECT....... ,,,,,,,,,,can you share the link please...
BEST REGARDS

There is no link to the effect
You need to re-install the program to the current version:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Inviato Wed 16 May 18 @ 11:20 am
Hello everyone, excuse me please why new virtualdj without transform effect? if i have my cd from long time ago and when i update my virtual i can not use effects. so i have to download another version with crack but its without transform or cut effects.....

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 6:19 pm
user17822400 wrote :
Hello everyone, excuse me please why new virtualdj without transform effect? if i have my cd from long time ago and when i update my virtual i can not use effects. so i have to download another version with crack but its without transform or cut effects.....

downloading cracked software is a great way to get a virus

transform has been renamed to cut i believe

Inviato Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 6:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)