Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 7.4.7 Pro/ Windows 10 Won't get past "Loading DataBase"

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I searched every post I could to see if this is listed, if it is it may be phrased differently than I am saying it.

I have VDJ 7.4.7 Pro on a windows 10 computer, Denon HD2500 controller. Recently when I launch VDJ it will show that it is "Loading Database" but never gets past that. 5, 10, 15 minutes later (I usually load the software then finish other setup duties) anyway, the only way to kill the task is to disconnect the external hard drive. Task manager won't kill it. Relaunching VDJ sometimes gets past this but recently not so much and I have had to use other ways of playing the music.

It does seem to be related to the external hard drive because it launches without issue without it however if I plug it in it locks up everything. The hard drive works fine on its own however. Any ideas would be welcome.

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 9:24 pm
Use Alt + Tab to see if there's an error message hidden behind it. Generally you get a corrupted database message if there's a problem with it.

If it does eventually load you could try check, clean, fix (in that exact order) to see if that makes a difference.

Given you are using an external drive, the DB should be on the root of that drive. what size is the database file and how many tracks do you have on the external drive?

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 9:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)