Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Hercules RMX2 Sound worked, faders/controls did not. [Solved]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I had an issue earlier this week which I just solved a few minutes ago.

The issue I was having was that the sliders on my controller were not moving the sliders on the screen in VDJ. The soundcard in my controller was working just fine, however.

So, background information.
>I have a pro unlimited account for VDJ (so no licence restrictions to cause issues).
>The controller in question is a Hercules RMX2 (black gold, but same hardware as the regular RMX2).
>The setup worked for the last gig I had before this week's sets where it didn't cooperate (that was back last year though).
>I am running max amount of RAM laptop can handle (no bottle neck there), quad core A6 processor (again, no bottle neck there).

Now, I have solved this issue thankfully, but wanted to post this here in case anyone else has a similar issue (probably the same thing can happen whether an RMX2 or some other controller).

What I had to do was go to the Hercules website and grab the latest driver install executable (2018_HDJS_1.exe in this case) and right click on the file to run as administrator. It installed the driver and then had me connect the controller and after it finished up doing it's thing the sliders now controll the on-screen sliders (I believe this is called midi mapping).

Hope this helps!

Inviato Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 8:07 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Glad you solved it, always a stress when you come back to something after a time and it doesn't work.

If you don't mind I've changed your thread title to be more descriptive.

Inviato Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 9:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)