Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: loading music on one side while the other side is playing.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Every time i try to load music on one side while the other side is playing, it reduces my volume automatically. how do I avoid this embarasment?

Inviato Tue 17 Jul 18 @ 7:08 am
One reason could be that both your master out and headphones out goes to master out, so that when the headphones out automatically changes to the deck where you are loading a track, it seems like your master out is turned down
Maybe explain what setup you are using and post a screenshot of your audio settings

Inviato Tue 17 Jul 18 @ 7:48 am
I have an American Audio Encore 2000 mixer and an Apple laptop. The problem is really serious and hope to get some relief. when I load music on one side of my virtual dj8 while the other side is playing, it would decrease the entire system volume. I dont know what is causing that. Mr Klausmogesen described the problem, but did not say how to avoid it. He wants me to take a picture of my audio setting and post it. That is somehow difficult for me because I am not a computer savvy, but an end user. All can say about my audio setting section,is that the ExclusiveAudioAccess is checked on YES, AudioCue checked on SKIP SILENCE, Auto bp match checked on smart and Autokey, ResetPitchOnLoad, ResetEqOnLoad and ResetFxOnLoad are all checked on NO.

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 1:19 am
to take a screenshot on Mac:

shift + cmd + 3 to take a complete screenshot
shift + cmd + 4 to select a part of the screen

The screenshots will be saved on your desktop.

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 4:27 am
Thay want you to take a screenshot of the audio setup page
1) click on configured (settings )
2) Open the audio configure
3) take a screenshot
4) click on the window Icon on the bottom and paste it

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 5:00 am
Ok thanks to every one of you. i will give it a shot.

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 2:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As far as i can see from our internal mapping files, the unit should work with a Master+Headphones Audio setup, so the audio configuration should be something like..
Master .. Encore Driver ... Chans 1,2
Headphones .. Encore Driver... Chans 3,4

What you experience is that the Headphones Channel is routed to the same Channels as the Master, so either you have not set the Chans as above (1,2 and 3,4) or the channels separation is not properly done from the driver/computer

If you are on Windows (your are not, but others may find this useful), install the ASIO drivers from https://www.americandj.eu/en/encore-2000.html (Downloads Tab) and then in VDJ Audio setup click on the ENCORE 2000 special button at the top-middle to create the correct audio setup with ASIO this time

On a Mac, goto Audio Midi Setup (from Applications-->Utilities) and ..
- Set your computer's Built-in sound card s default audio device (instead of the Encore)
- Set the Encore Audio device as Quadrophonic (4 speakers) - click to select and then Configure Speakers.

BTW, do you get the special ENCORE 2000 button at the top-middle section of VDJ Settings->AUDIO tab ?

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 18 @ 8:17 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just a stupid idea: Try a different crossfader curve.

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 18 @ 8:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)