Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Removing Video Skins actually not solved, since they keep coming back

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

As the threat title suggests, I can't get rid of the video skins no matter which options are posted and implemented. I'm not ever going to use the video skins, with or without song title and artist, if for no other reason I don't want Rainbow Exploding Alderann on a screen.

However, let me piggyback my own thread. I would love an option in future releases to put album art in the video signal, so when it's not a video playing, patrons can see the album covers - or just to show album covers.

Inviato Fri 20 Jul 18 @ 4:51 pm
Eh?

You don't want to use videoskins but you want to display covers.

What if someone made a videoskin that displayed covers? Would you not use it because "it's a videoskin"?

BTW there's at least one videoskin already available that displays covers.

Quote :
Rainbow Exploding Alderann (sic)

That makes me think you're referring to shaders, not videoskins. Which is it?

Inviato Fri 20 Jul 18 @ 6:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJNeidermeyer wrote :
As the threat title suggests, I can't get rid of the video skins no matter which options are posted and implemented.

From VDJ Settings-->INTERFACE tab, select the "None" inside the Video Skins list

Inviato Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 7:36 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
DJNeidermeyer wrote :
I would love an option in future releases to put album art in the video signal, so when it's not a video playing, patrons can see the album covers - or just to show album covers.

Just select 'Cover' as video source for audio tracks.

Inviato Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 8:26 am
Figured it out a while ago. Trying to delete the thread since it's resolved, but that doesn't appear to be an option.

Inviato Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 10:08 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Topics are usually not deleted since the information can be useful for other users as well

Inviato Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 10:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)