Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Broadcasting on air /offline-online notifications

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Here’s an upgrade in software I’d like to see. When live broadcasting an “on-air” icon in the the toolbar or something similar to a notification showing the broadcast is online or off line. The reason, while live broadcasting, if the link fails or goes off line, it would be nice to know that this has happened...

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 18 @ 1:36 pm
If the skin you use has a custom button set it's script to broadcast and it's name to online and it will light white when broadcasting and when clicked will toggle broadcasting on and off.

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 18 @ 2:56 pm
dj kbryHome userMember since 2010
The new version of vdj8 works like a charm,thank you. However, i'm not happy that the titler option is linked with visual effects, meaning that if i activate a loop for example, the action is displayed on the screen while video mixing. Is there a way that option can be removed so that we can remain with the titler only? Plus is there a possibility that instead of virtual dj logo is visible on the titler, the song's cover can be activated.

Inviato Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 11:06 pm
There are already several alternative videoskins (with different features) available for download.

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 18 @ 10:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)