Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Upload in Addons?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi.
I have Upload a Pagpage many Days ago.
That Upload keeps longtime as pending status.
Why is this not avaible in Uploads?
Is this wrong uploaded?
Greatings Dani

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 3:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Apologies for the delay. We will review the Addon within this week.
BTW, i had a quick look and realized that you are using the non-native Transform FX. Wouldn't be better to use the native Cut Effect instead, so that users wont have to install the FX and have it working right away ?

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 4:59 pm
Thank You.
I have tested al cut FXs , and I know thats Cut native.
Mmmmhhh I have change the Transform becaus I think its sounds better , and there is the option to cut without Beat and the Video Funtion.
And I think the Sound is realer how this real TransPad from SB2.
Should I write there on the Upload in the description that for this Padpage the Transform FX mußt install the Transform Effect?
Greatings Dani
Update: I have looked in Addons , and the Transform is no more there avaible to download.
Should I Upload this FX also ? Then this is available again.
I think thats better how Cut.

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 10:29 pm
Have this FX allready uploaded .
Hope thats ok.
Have test the two Effects again , I think the Transform is many better.

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 10:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The native Cut Effect will be updated in next Build (later from current 4537), and will include both Video and Mute Beats FX buttons, so please re-upload your Pad page using the Echo FX and will approve when the update is available.

BTW, you cannot just upload an Effect which is not created by you, The Author needs to approve ;)

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 7:51 am
Ok.
If I am not allowed to upload the transform FX because it is not created by me, please delete it from my uploadlist.
I desert.
That you want to ubdaten and improve the cut FX is just fine.
But don't quite understand why you delete the other good effects like the transform then...
I find this better and will also use it in my pad page.
If you prefer to use the Cut FX, you can easily change it in the Padpage, it's OK.
All right.
I'll wait to see how the Cut FX looks like.
Until then. If you want to have the PadPage with the transform FX as I have created this and still owns the transform, you can contact me personally, and get this then..
Thanks Dani

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 5:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)