Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How to sort the wheat from the chaff!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I have inherited a laptop for DJing from the pub I DJ at, it’s got the vast majority of what i’m looking for but some tracks are not the best quality. Is there a way of setting up Virtual DJ to prevent tracks below a certain Kbps (file quality) from playing as I have no ability to preview tracks and i’m sure that you can understand how this would suck?

I will then know to get hold of a better quality of a track if I can’t find a decent quality copy already on the laptop.

Is there also any way of automatically sorting out the titles, genres and bpm’s so that they are correct, perhaps with an “auto-analyse feature”?

Cheers

Thanks

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 4:03 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 4:15 am
If somebody has just given you this laptop full of music, then what you need to do is delete the lot.

The music doesn't belong to you, and if it was just handed over then chances are that it was illegally downloaded, so not only is it not yours, but it doesn't belong to the previous owner (of the laptop) either.

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 7:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)