Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: 'fxProcessing' as VDJScript

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Is there any possibility of getting the 'fxProcessing' option as a VDJScript boolean?

Essentially it'd be great to map this to a button for easy toggling!

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 12:22 am
The scripts are:
setting 'fxProcessing' 'pre-fader'
and
setting 'fxProcessing' 'post-fader'

... or maybe for a toggle:
setting 'fxProcessing' 'post-fader' ? setting 'fxProcessing' 'pre-fader' : setting 'fxProcessing' 'post-fader'

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 11:05 am
grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
ah great!

didn't realise there was a setting action!

Cheers!

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 1:21 am
RanikiPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Klausmogensen thanks for that script.

I've tried applying it to one of the default skin custom buttons, and the button light does not toggle on and off - so no way of knowing what state the fxprocessing setting is in... any ideas? :-)

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 12:49 pm
Raniki wrote :
Klausmogensen thanks for that script.

I've tried applying it to one of the default skin custom buttons, and the button light does not toggle on and off - so no way of knowing what state the fxprocessing setting is in... any ideas? :-)

You should be able to do a toggle on a custom button, including light using something like:
setting "fxProcessing" "Post-fader" ? on & setting "fxProcessing" : off & setting "fxProcessing"

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 2:58 pm
... and if you want it on 2 custom buttons, you can do something like
setting "fxProcessing" "Post-fader" ? off & setting "fxProcessing" "Pre-fader" : on
and
setting "fxProcessing" "Pre-fader" ? off & setting "fxProcessing" "Post-fader" : on

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 3:02 pm
RanikiPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Great that worked. Thanks Klausmogensen.

I had tried playing around with 'on' scripts etc but hadn't quite got the syntax right!

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 10:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)