Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Please i Need Help to start up my Broadcasting!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi im from the Netherlands and downloaded the pro 8 software . Got the licence but cant enter the page where i have to put my password. I cant broadcast and i tried the forum but they are so busy and i cut of from chat a couple of times.. Can you help me? Greetings from the Netherlands !

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 4:11 pm
Hello There, This is my second Ticket. I also send some messages at the forum and had twice a live chat but nothing helped... I hope now my problem will be solved.. I Bought my licence and still cant log in with my software. I am DJ in second life and know how to stream. I did all the necessary steps. but all the time i get the message ' i have to connect.. i try to connect but it fails time after time! ' . so i think there is a fault in the set up from the software. can someone from the team viewer please help me. My email is rebelssoull.1@gmail.com. my skype is Rebel Fox
I don't know how long it will take me to actually use this virtual DJ Software.... Can anyone help me please.......(as you can see i copy the text from my second ticket)

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 12:16 pm
I ALWAYS THOUGHT >>MUSIC CONNECT PEOPLE IN A SPECIAL WAY<< I HOPE THERE IS SOMEONE OUT-THERE WHO REALLY CARES AND NOT ONLY READ MY MESSAGES AND MOVE ON.. BUT GOT THE URGE TO HELP ME.. THANKS IN ADVANCE..

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 12:26 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What exactly do you mean with "can not connect"?

Connect to a broadcast server or you can't login in VDJ with your username and password?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 12:36 pm
My Software is not install Right Im sure of this. I Cant get the right page open to get connected with the login page from VDJ
Username and Password ..

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 1:41 pm
Password for VDJ!! So there is something wrong with the setup from my Software ..!! I dont get the Login Page Right!

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 1:44 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
What does your screen look like when you go into the settings and click on “licenses”? Can you post a picture?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:17 pm
RebellSoull wrote :
Hi im from the Netherlands and downloaded the pro 8 software . Got the licence but cant enter the page where i have to put my password. I cant broadcast and i tried the forum but they are so busy and i cut of from chat a couple of times.. Can you help me? Greetings from the Netherlands !

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:22 pm
Im Still waiting to start up my broadcasting service in sl.. so pls help me with my software!
I cant log with my VDJ

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:25 pm
Yes i will Try to post a Pic ty!!

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:26 pm
This site can’t be reached live.virtualdj.com refused to connect.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Believe me i have internet connection and i reboot reconnected the internet one t all. Still Can Not Connect. Did put Firewall off ensofort..

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:50 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You probably need to edit your host file and remove virtualdj.
Perhaps you had a cracked version installed before that added vdj there?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:54 pm
Isee something pups up ; as system unstable because of crack installed .I followed a you tube Version how to install but never used t. Then deleted it and bought the licence. Now im Stuck! is this the reason? The image shows pretty the same as the software i see on your site. That's what i downloaded. Gosh im Fed up with it..

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 3:01 pm
Adion!!! yesss how do i Fix this?? you are so Right!!!! omg Ty!! How do i fix this now...

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 3:02 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 3:15 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
BTW, can't find the win version of the tool in the addons. Was it removed? And why?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 3:17 pm
BIG SMILES... ...LOGGED IN.. thank you so much i have reinstall the software and it works..yes!!! YES!! thank you Bless you!! keep it comin!! Wooo!!

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 3:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)