Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mark as read highlight?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

In Serato, when a track is read, the entire track changes color which makes it visually easy to see when something is played. So far I cannot find either a setting in VDJ or a skin that has something similar. Just seeing a faint red line through a dense grey and green icon is difficult to pick out.
Am I overlooking something?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 12:38 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
No you don't.
This has been brought up a couple of times already.
As you can see, no changes yet.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 12:56 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
It’s especially difficult to see as screen resolutions keep increasing while staying the same size. I love the small text but yes the red line is hard to see.

Not to mention that our eyesight doesn’t improve as we age...

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You could use a custom skin with Custom Browser Icons. Here is how the played tracks look in Blocks Skin

You could also use the "Alternative" to any skin you wish modifying it with Browser Tweaks (see Addons - Tools)

Keep in mind that the played-track Icon is an overlay to the track's icon. So practically you need to know if you have played the audio, video or even karaoke version of the track, so its base icon needs to be visible and the played to be an overlay. So instead of the red line, the icon could be a red rectangle (as in my pic above), a large X or even s semi-transparent red box.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:19 pm
....but what people want is for the track name to change colour! It's been requested many times - actually I would say it's one of the top requests.

At least make it an option (not default) for anyone who wants to do that. Obviously because we already have the ability to set colours of tracks, the option would need to have some intelligence behind it. Choice of colour, and a warning if the chosen colour clashes with one that's been used.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 6:35 pm
groovindj wrote :
....but what people want is for the track name to change colour! It's been requested many times - actually I would say it's one of the top requests.

At least make it an option (not default) for anyone who wants to do that. Obviously because we already have the ability to set colours of tracks, the option would need to have some intelligence behind it. Choice of colour, and a warning if the chosen colour clashes with one that's been used.

only thing is how well would it work when you have tracks colored red from the tag editor or any other color for that matter?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 10:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)